We take brands ‘ueber’ – elevate them to be peerless, priceless, profitable
We guide and enable – distill what’s essential and define executions that take a brand ‘ueber’
| JP Kuehlwein
Co-Founder and Principal. Previously Executive VP Frédéric Fekkai, Brand Director and Director of Strategy at Procter & Gamble. JP has a track record of turning consumer- and business insights into propositions that win big in-market, across categories and countries.
Co-Inventor of Ueber-Branding and Chief Strategic Officer at Select World, one of the leading premium brand-building networks. Wolf is the strategy builder for companies as diverse as Coty, LVMH, Nestle or P&G with a particular focus on prestige brands.
… and their Ueber-Network of partner experts and -agencies.
We’ve walked in your shoes and know results are what counts. We help create impact-full, feasible, sustainable strategies and plans:
Ueber-Strategies and Plans!
FROM THE UEBER-BLOG-CAST:
- Why Platform Businesses Should be Ueber-Brands – A discussion with Erich Joachimsthaler – Part I - Traditional firms feel the heat from the exploding businesses of platforms and look to become one themselves. Platform businesses are all about participation and should be about positive relationships - desirable ingredients for strong brand equity. However, many platform brands are not used because we like or respect them. How can traditional brands get into the business of platforms and how can one get platform branding right? JP had a discussion on the subject with Erich Joachimsthaler at Vivaldi Group. Continue reading
- TerraCycle: How To Brand Waste – Tom Szaky, CEO and Co-Founder explains - TerraCycle founder and CEO Tom Szaky tells us about how he is pushing "Eliminating the Idea of Waste" and his brand to the top of mind of consumers and packaged goods manufacturers alike. Without spending a dollar on advertising but by expending lots of energy and creativity against a vision he wants us to share. Continue reading
- Questions To Answer: How Create Brand Meaning through Myth? - Telling a compelling story that is relevant, relatable, memorable and sharable is key for any brand. But to become an Ueber-Brand you need to elevate your story to a ‘myth’. Answer to a higher truth or guide with social value.
Here are a few questions you should ask yourself as you seek to create a myth and with it a deeper meaning to your brand. Continue reading
- Trust and a shared Truth are key to Airbnb’s Success – Douglas Atkin, ex-Global Head of Community explains - Airbnb's former Global Head of Community - Douglas Atkin - tells us about how he helped the platform find a purpose and the central role it- and engineering social Trust have played in making Airbnb an Ueber-Brand. Among many other insights. Enjoy! Continue reading
- Questions To Answer: How Balance Longing and Belonging? - How leverage people's desire for inclusiveness and community while at the same time create a sense of exclusivity? Create some tension that makes people long to belong? It is a balancing act that brand owners need to master if they want to be about more than 'price and performance'. Continue reading
GO TO BLOG-CAST