We take brands ‘ueber’ – elevate them to be peerless, priceless, profitable
We guide and enable – distill what’s essential and define executions that take a brand ‘ueber’
| JP Kuehlwein
Co-Founder and Principal. Previously Executive VP Frédéric Fekkai, Brand Director and Director of Strategy at Procter & Gamble. JP has a track record of turning consumer- and business insights into propositions that win big in-market, across categories and countries.
Co-Inventor of Ueber-Branding and Chief Strategic Officer at Select World, one of the leading premium brand-building networks. Wolf is the strategy builder for companies as diverse as Coty, LVMH, Nestle or P&G with a particular focus on prestige brands.
… and their Ueber-Network of partner experts and -agencies.
We’ve walked in your shoes and know results are what counts. We help create impact-full, feasible, sustainable strategies and plans:
Ueber-Strategies and Plans!
FROM THE UEBER-BLOG-CAST:
- FRoSTA: Putting your Money Where Your Mission Is – Felix Ahlers, CEO - Felix Ahlers, CEO of European frozen foods company FRoSTA tells us how he evolved and elevated the mission of the industrial food processor to: "Preparing meals the way grandma would" - using only natural ingredients and no synthetic additives. He shares lessons learned along the way that traditional manufacturers struggling to adjust to peoples' desires for a wholesome lifestyle and a healthy environment should learn from. Continue reading
- Questions To Answer: How Manifest Brand Through Product? - Only a product that is unique, substantial and superior is good enough to elevate a brand and support a lasting myth. Ueber-Brands put their goods at the center and on pedestals (at least metaphorically) so they can be paid tribute to.
Here are a few questions you should ask yourself as you seek to create a product that truly manifests your brand. Continue reading
- Why Platform Businesses Should be Ueber-Brands – A discussion with Erich Joachimsthaler – Part I - Traditional firms feel the heat from the exploding businesses of platforms and look to become one themselves. Platform businesses are all about participation and should be about positive relationships - desirable ingredients for strong brand equity. However, many platform brands are not used because we like or respect them. How can traditional brands get into the business of platforms and how can one get platform branding right? JP had a discussion on the subject with Erich Joachimsthaler at Vivaldi Group. Continue reading
- TerraCycle: How To Brand Waste – Tom Szaky, CEO and Co-Founder explains - TerraCycle founder and CEO Tom Szaky tells us about how he is pushing "Eliminating the Idea of Waste" and his brand to the top of mind of consumers and packaged goods manufacturers alike. Without spending a dollar on advertising but by expending lots of energy and creativity against a vision he wants us to share. Continue reading
- Questions To Answer: How Create Brand Meaning through Myth? - Telling a compelling story that is relevant, relatable, memorable and sharable is key for any brand. But to become an Ueber-Brand you need to elevate your story to a ‘myth’. Answer to a higher truth or guide with social value.
Here are a few questions you should ask yourself as you seek to create a myth and with it a deeper meaning to your brand. Continue reading
GO TO BLOG-CAST