We take brands ‘ueber’ – elevate them to be peerless, priceless, profitable
We guide and enable – distill what’s essential and define executions that take a brand ‘ueber’
| JP Kuehlwein
Co-Founder and Principal. Previously Executive VP Frédéric Fekkai, Brand Director and Director of Strategy at Procter & Gamble. JP has a track record of turning consumer- and business insights into propositions that win big in-market, across categories and countries.
Co-Inventor of Ueber-Branding and Chief Strategic Officer at Select World, one of the leading premium brand-building networks. Wolf is the strategy builder for companies as diverse as Coty, LVMH, Nestle or P&G with a particular focus on prestige brands.
… and their Ueber-Network of partner experts and -agencies.
We’ve walked in your shoes and know results are what counts. We help create impact-full, feasible, sustainable strategies and plans:
Ueber-Strategies and Plans!
FROM THE UEBER-BLOG-CAST:
- Trust and a shared Truth are key to Airbnb’s Success – Douglas Atkin, ex-Global Head of Community explains - Airbnb's former Global Head of Community - Douglas Atkin - tells us about how he helped the platform find a purpose and the central role it- and engineering social Trust have played in making Airbnb an Ueber-Brand. Among many other insights. Enjoy! Continue reading
- Questions To Answer: How Balance Longing and Belonging? - How leverage people's desire for inclusiveness and community while at the same time create a sense of exclusivity? Create some tension that makes people long to belong? It is a balancing act that brand owners need to master if they want to be about more than 'price and performance'. Continue reading
- Purpose and Promotion Don’t Mix Well – Ben & Jerry’s Global Social Mission Officer Dave Rapaport explains - Ben & Jerry's Global Social Social Mission Officer Dave Rapaport tells us what it takes to be an authentic, purpose-led but profitable brand. Hints: Do not mix purpose and promotion - in a marketing kind of way - and stand up to be counted... when it really counts. Continue reading
- Ueber-Branding Social Enterprise? – JP interviewed by Impact Boom - UEBER-BRANDING SOCIAL ENTERPRISES? - Absolutely! If people are not aware of Social enterprises and their causes, then their possible impact remains limited. Using the 'Ueber-Branding' approach makes particular sense, since social enterprise comes with a desirable element in their DNA which other companies often lack: A higher purpose. Hear more on the subject in this interview. Continue reading
- Questions To Answer: How Un-Sell? - How can Brands seduce rather than sell? - Here are some of the critical questions you should ask to see if your brand does what it takes to be admired, desired and bought into rather than needing to be promoted to be sold. Continue reading
GO TO BLOG-CAST