We take brands ‘ueber’ – elevate them to be peerless, priceless, profitable
We guide and enable – distill what’s essential and define executions that take a brand ‘ueber’
| JP Kuehlwein
Co-Founder and Principal. Previously Executive VP Frédéric Fekkai, Brand Director and Director of Strategy at Procter & Gamble. JP has a track record of turning consumer- and business insights into propositions that win big in-market, across categories and countries.
Co-Inventor of Ueber-Branding and Chief Strategic Officer at Select World, one of the leading premium brand-building networks. Wolf is the strategy builder for companies as diverse as Coty, LVMH, Nestle or P&G with a particular focus on prestige brands.
… and their Ueber-Network of partner experts and -agencies.
We’ve walked in your shoes and know results are what counts. We help create impact-full, feasible, sustainable strategies and plans:
Ueber-Strategies and Plans!
FROM THE UEBER-BLOG-CAST:
- Are Social Issues a ‘Proven Marketing Tool’ now? - After promoting ‘Like-A-Girl,’ ‘MeanStinks,’ ‘Boss-vs-Bossy,’ ‘SorryNotSorry,’ ‘ShareTheLoad,’… social messages on its Always, Secret, Pantene, Ariel… brands, respectively, P&G is at ‘social issue advertising’ again as it “bravely ignites this dialogue [about ‘toxic masculinity’ as the WSJ put it] with its … Continue reading
- Make ‘Brand Purpose’ Real – or it risks to back-fire - Advertising a higher brand purpose can create appeal and elevate a brand. But done wrong it can backfire, create disillusionment with the brand and damage engagement on the purpose. The key lies in the doing vs the saying, as we will see. Continue reading
- To Elevate Product and Brand – Make it the Holy Grail - Ever noticed that some of the brands we pay a significant premium for don't actually feel like they try hard to sell us on their product? These brands - we call them 'Ueber-Brands' let their visible passion for the product do most of the talking and sells us. They make their product the ‘holy grail’ and behold it as if it was a revelation. Continue reading
- Living The Dream – How Brands Create Authenticity - How can Brands appeal through authenticity? - A brand mission must be lived to be taken seriously. A myth must be embraced to work. A lived and felt purpose is what people experience as 'authenticity,' the 'truth' behind a brand. Continue reading
- Master Myth Maker – Ramdane Touhami, mind behind Buly and other exquisite Brands - An interview with Prestige brand creator extraordinaire Ramdane Touhami. He is the mind and myth-maker behind brands like Cire Trudon and L'Officine Universelle Buly. You will also find plenty of background materials in this podcast note. Continue reading
GO TO BLOG-CAST