We take brands ‘ueber’ – elevate them to be peerless, priceless, profitable
We guide and enable – distill what’s essential and define executions that take a brand ‘ueber’
| JP Kuehlwein
Co-Founder and Principal. Previously Executive VP Frédéric Fekkai, Brand Director and Director of Strategy at Procter & Gamble. JP has a track record of turning consumer- and business insights into propositions that win big in-market, across categories and countries.
Co-Inventor of Ueber-Branding and Chief Strategic Officer at Select World, one of the leading premium brand-building networks. Wolf is the strategy builder for companies as diverse as Coty, LVMH, Nestle or P&G with a particular focus on prestige brands.
… and their Ueber-Network of partner experts and -agencies.
We’ve walked in your shoes and know results are what counts. We help create impact-full, feasible, sustainable strategies and plans:
Ueber-Strategies and Plans!
FROM THE UEBER-BLOG-CAST:
- To Elevate Product and Brand – Make it the Holy Grail - Axel Dumas, descendant of the founder and chairman of French luxury house Hermès said in an interview¹, ‘We are the rare company with no marketing department, because our first goal is the product.’ And that’s exactly how the brand comes … Continue reading
- Living The Dream – How Brands Create Authenticity - How can Brands appeal through authenticity? - A brand mission must be lived to be taken seriously. A myth must be embraced to work. A lived and felt purpose is what people experience as 'authenticity,' the 'truth' behind a brand. Continue reading
- Master Myth Maker – Ramdane Touhami, mind behind Buly and other exquisite Brands - An interview with Prestige brand creator extraordinaire Ramdane Touhami. He is the mind and myth-maker behind brands like Cire Trudon and L'Officine Universelle Buly. You will also find plenty of background materials in this podcast note. Continue reading
- Does Product Top Purpose? – Halo Top’s ‘full pint’ vs Ben & Jerry’s ‘double dip’ - If you live in the US and have any interest in ice cream – or consume social media with any regularity (and the two seem to correlate) – then you will have heard about ‘Halo Top’. The premium ice cream’s … Continue reading
- The Leadership Structure behind Winning Brands - Let’s qualify that headline right away, to avoid being accused of ‘click-baiting’: The leadership structure we researched was specifically that behind iconic, mission-driven brands that have seen sustained sales growth while being able to demand a premium price versus the … Continue reading
GO TO BLOG-CAST